Sunday, July 6, 2008

Good Bye New York

I eventually had to say goodbye though. One of the best ways to spend a good long vacation is to live in another country. I really have good vacations in New York.

New York was great. I would highly recommend it and it is all strangely familiar from all the movies, i.e Die Hard 4.0 !

Now I would like to thank everyone who has helped me during this trip.

Lilian in New York, thanks for showing me your great city and giving me more knowledge about New Yorkers.

I had a great time in New York and thank you for letting me sleep in your apartment. You are the best cook, Lilian with wonderful meal.

And thanks to all of you who had followed my journey !!!
Leaving New York was a surreal and slightly sad experience, as the next stop was home. Of course, I was excited about getting home to see my family members and friends, but I was saying goodbye to an era of my life - to one of the most amazing things I think I'll ever do.

No comments: