Sunday, July 6, 2008

JFK International Airport via Cathay Pacific, New York

It's the 6th of July, a Sunday morning, I was finally at JFK International Airport. Queuing up to check in baggages. And so two months in New York passed in the blink of an eye.

In fact, as I wait here I can't help but think myself quite lucky, because I've just spent a great couple of months in New York City. By next month starting work and beginning another interesting chapter of my life. Will see how that goes but rest assured that I made the most of NYC, so the next couple of entries will be dedicated to my spare time here.
Queuing up to check in baggages

Once you have checked in all your baggages, you got to go through the security check.The lines were incredibly long and security was really tight. I ended up having to take off my belt and shoes to make it through the metal detectors.
Terminal 7 - Departures

Departures

Duty Free Shops

I'm sitting in JFK airport, waiting to board an early flight and my last few hours overseas.
Cabin crew assisting the passenger
Is lunch time now...
and dinner time.

After about 16 hours inside the flight, I finally touched down Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA).

No comments: