Sunday, May 11, 2008

KLIA to Hongkong, Hongkong to New York

Arrived at KLIA @ 12:08. The KLIA Ekpress from KL Sentral to KLIA took 28 minutes. Thank you to my bro-in-law for sending me off at the KL Sentral.

Walked all the way to Aerotrain Boarding Platform to Gate C37.

On the platform to Gate C37

Boarding Pass to CX722 . Must be at boarding gate before 13:20

Dinner time.

From KLIA transit to Hong Kong International Airport, took 4 hours via CX722, then Hong Kong International Airport to JFK Airport another 15 hours via CX840. The flight went off this morning without a hitch.
Entrance to CX840 via Cathay Pacific Airways. Boarding Soon @ 18:40.

Cabin Crew assisting the passengers with the hand-carry luggages.

Customs Declaration Form. All I have to declare is NO all the way from Questions 10-14.

Declaration Form (front page)

Declaration Form (back page)

Meal. Don't know whether is lunch or dinner.

Sleeping time for all passengers. The lights are off.
Finally, I have touched down JFK airport. We landed at 10.30 pm New York time, 12 hours behind Malaysia time. Is on Sunday night.
Now at the New York Immigration Dept. I handed in my form I had filled in to Customs, had my fingerprints and photo taken and then collected my baggage from the carousel.

Soon I was with Lilian on the MPV heading to Queens. After only 30 minutes time from JFK airport, and it's amazing, we made it to Lilian's Apartment in Flushing close to 11 p.m. She gave me a tour of her Apartment. Needless to say, we talked until about 2:00a.m, and then decided that it was probably best to get some sleep.
New York is really cool, and today the weather is awesome too.

No comments: