Saturday, May 3, 2008

Three Months You've Gone

Dear Mother,

Today is exactly three months since you’ve gone. How have you been?

Puchong has changed quite a fair bit here and there. There's been a lot of development, especially on the retail side.

Do you get to read newspapers up there? Do you see the tribute we wrote for you in the papers. I hope you like it.

I wonder what kind of news they publish in the papers you get up there. I certainly hope they are not as biased as the ones we have here.

Have you heard that BN lost heaps of seats in the recent General Election. Anwar's wife is now Opposition Leader. Lim Guan Eng has became Penang Chief Minister. Wonder what you think about that?

The government are blaming bloggers for the political change. Although since the elections, people are paying more attention to the bloggers. Many of the older people have started blogging. Even Tun Dr Mahathir himself has hopped on the bandwagon. Can you imagine that?

Sister and her family will be going to San Francisco, United States on May 14, 2008 to celebrate their son's, Nicholas convocation.

We went over to visit 2nd sister during Chinese New Year eve. It's been such a long time since we had a family reunion. We used to do it so often when you're around. I really miss those times.



Jason Wong
Baby Jason is growing up just fine. He turns 1 year old tomorrow. He's very cute even when he smiles. Won't you love to hold him tight?


As for me, I will be leaving to New York, United States on May 11, 2008 in conjunction with Mother's Day.

As I face new challenges each day, I look back at your life knowing that you have faced far greater challenges before, and that you never let them bring you down. Sometimes I wonder how you managed it.





It has been three months since you left us. The world has changed a lot around us.

Mother, the one thing that has remained unchanged is my admiration and adolation towards you as my mother. Eventhough I feel sad sometimes that I don't have a mother to go to when I'm lost, I am grateful that you have done so much for us already when you were around.

Thank you for all that you have done. Thank you for all that you have taught us. I want you to know that you are the guiding compass in my life.

Don't worry, mother. I will take care of myself. I will be humble. I will respect and treat my brothers, sisters and friends well. And I will keep my feet firmly on the ground as my hands reach for the stars.

You have my word on that.

Until next time, please take care of yourself. Eat more healthy food, alright?

We love you always and we miss you very much.

Lots of love,

Your third son

No comments: