Monday, May 12, 2008

Main Street of Flushing, Part I, New York

Where to begin...? First couple of days was a bit confusing.

I woke up around 10:30 on Monday morning to a beautiful bright and cold New York day. Lilian lives on the second floor in the Flushing.

We decided to get ready and grab some breakfast and then head to Queens Library.
It was raining heavily. The weather was very cold (10 degree celcius) and strong wind.

Inside the car.

Starbucks Coffee at the Main Street
Main Street of Flushing is a second Chinatown area. Lilian bought some fruits, fish, crabs and vegetables to cook for dinner. I'm so blessed by her kind and warm hospitality.

Drove back to Flushing Apartment where I stay with Lilian's family.

Flushing Apartments
It was a very quiet day for me as the jet-lag was getting to me.

No comments: